The good doctors (who still see workcover patients), including some independent medical doctors
we all know how hard it can be to find a doctor or specialist these days who is still willing to see a patient on workcover, given the endless bureaucracy, harassment, underpayment and associated, ahum, un-pleasantries!
Great doctors who see workcover patients
- Professor Krishnan, SA, he comes highly recommended by several SA injured workers with upper limb injuries
- Dr Michael J. Sandow Orthopedic Surgeon in SA (does shoulders) comes highly recommended
- Dr Peter Courtney, Melbourne, Victoria
- Ms Pam Copperwaite – Melbourne , Victoria
- Dr Jeffrey Lefkovits – Cabrini Hospital -Melbourne, Victoria
- Mr William (Bill) Campbell, Epworth Hospital, Melbourne, Victoria
- Mr Steven Salino – Moonee Ponds and Hoppers Crossing
Please, add any “good doctors” you know – share them in the comment section or shoot us an email via our contact form below, so we can add them to our list.